if you have multiple device installed for your home network then you will able to connect them for a number of modes. You can connect them WiFi repeater mode, access point and wireless router mode. Once you connect your devices you can also configure the Multi-SSID settings for your device. In this article we are going to explain the simple steps to manage the Multi-SSID configurations for your tplink WiFi router device. Make sure that from the internet service providers you are receiving the internet connections and then you can access the login page for your device.
Here are the Steps to Configure the Multi SSID Settings for your TP-Link Access Point Devices
- Access tplink WiFi router login page using http:// tplinkwifimodem.net web address.
- There you can fill the user name and password for your device and click on the “Login” button.
- Go for the “Quick Setup” button from the setup page.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- You can then change the login details for your tplink WiFi modem login page and if you do not want to change these details then simply click on the “Next” button.
- For the operation mode you can select “Multi SSID” and click on “Next” button.
- Using the radio button selection you can enable the VLAN settings for your device.
- Click on the “Finish” button and save the operation mode settings for your device.
Make sure to have all knowledge for managing your tplink WiFi router and modem devices. All these settings will also possible if you can have internet connections for your devices. These days tplinkwifi.net web address is used when you need to login your device and tplinkmodem.net web address is used to change the configurations for your tplink modem device. Make sure that you can have settings your tplink modem device and then visit the blog page. There you will get the details for tp link modem login tp link modem router setup tp link modem configuration tp link modem setup how to access tp link modem connect to tp link modem http tp link modem tp link modem quick setup modem wifi router tp link http //tplinkmodem.net/ tp link modem net main and net link modem