tplink access point devices are used by millions of user and there is a reason behind that. If you have installed the tplink WiFi access device for your home network, you will get media player features for your device. Make sure that you can manage the media share settings for your device accurately so that you can later manage the required configurations for your device. Before you proceed make sure that you have knowledge about the LAN IP, SSID, encryption type and password for accessing the login page for your device.
Here are the Steps to Manage the Media Player Feature for your TP-Link Access Point
- Access login page for tplink WiFi modem device by launching the web browser at your computer.
- At the login window fill the tplink WiFi modem login user name and password for your device.
- Go for the “Network” option.
- The access point IP address and the main router IP address should be in a same segment. If they are different then you can change IP address easily.
- After that go for “Wireless” option for your tplink WiFi device.
- Choose “Wireless Settings” option.
- From the drop down select “Client” option.
- From the given list you will need to select the SSID that is your access point device is providing to you.
- You can select the wireless security settings that you want to manage for your device.
- You can then reboot your access point for once so that all settings can be reflected to your device.
These steps will allow you to have the media player settings for your access point and you can have a single media that is shared with all computer devices installed to your location. Make sure that you can also get the details for tp link modem router setup tp link modem net login tp link modem configuration tp link modem setup tp link wifi modem login login to tp link modem how to access tp link modem tp modem login connect to tp link modem tp link modem not working http tp link modem and tp link modem quick setup from the blog page.