for tplink WiFi modem devices you will need to open the ports so that you can have the advance wireless settings for your devices. In this article we are going to explain the steps for managing the port settings for your tplink WiFi modem device. All steps that we are going to explain will be manageable only and only if you can access the tplink WiFi modem login page. You can use http:// tplinkmodem.net web address is registered to access the configuration page for your device and login details you can find from the bottom of your device.
Here are the Steps that will Help you to Open Ports for your TP-Link Modem Devices
- Using http:// tplinkwifi.net or http:// 192.168.1.1 IP address you can access the login page for your device.
- Fill login user name and password for go for the setup wizard for your device.
- Go for the “Forwarding” option.
- Select “Virtual Servers” tab after that.
- Click on the “add” new so that you can add a new rule for your device setup.
- You will need to fill the “Service Port”, “IP Address”, and “Protocol” that you want to set for your device.
- You can also select the “Common Service Port” for your device.
- Click on the “Save” button once all configurations are managed for your device.
These are the simple steps that you will need to follow and you can manage the port settings for your tplink WiFi modem device. After saving these settings you are now ready to visit the blog session because there you will get the details for net link modem net link modem tp link modem setup tp link modem configuration tp link modem net login tp link modem router setup login modem net how to configure tp link modem tp link modem login and tplinkmodem.net. After reading these blogs you can easily manage the settings for your devices.