In this rapidly shifting world toward a better internet, it is a must for you to have to cope up with the becoming trend and get yourself a good reliable internet connection. Not only the good internet will work, but it would be no progress if you are not willing to invest in a good router that is capable of handling the load better.
The Internet will only work if you are providing a better route to the incoming or outgoing traffic. This TP-Link router is one of those selected routers that are capable to provide you the internet speeds you are expecting. With an easy setup process by going to wwwtplinklogin.net, you can complete the setup process all by yourself.
Here is a list of short and simple steps that you have to follow in order to complete the setup. You can set up this router in different modes as a standard router, range extender, access point, or range point. Before starting the connection process, you must position your router at an even place from where the signal can reach all the parts of your place.
- Connect the router to the power source and the ethernet cable from the modem.
- Wait for 2 minutes after turning the modem and router on.
- Now you can set it up wired or even wirelessly.
- For the wired set up, connect the ethernet cable to the laptop and in any one of the WAN ports.
- Then go to www.tplinklogin.net, and enter the credentials for User ID and Password, which is set by default as admin and password respectively.
- You can now set the SSID and security key and you are all set to go.
By this easy and simple process, you can install a premium router all by yourself without any professional help.