if you want to install a printer device to your location and share that printer to all computer devices that are connected to your network, you can printer from any computer device and go for the printings. Make sure that your tplink WiFi router device is having internet connections because these internet connections will allow you to have other settings for your device.
Here are the Steps to Configure the Printer Sharing for your TP-Link WiFi Router Devices
- Make sure that printer drivers are installed to your computer device and for that you will need to search for the printer drivers from the official website of that printer.
- Connect the printer device to the USB port of your tplink WiFi router.
- After that you will need to install the tplink USB utility to your device and this utility will allow you to manage the printer sharing settings for your device.
- If you want to access the printer for your device then you will need to go for the “TP-Link USB Printer Controller” utility for your device and select the printer device that you are installing at your device.
- Select the printer device that you want to manage for your device.
- Select option “set auto connect printer” option for your device.
- Click on the “Apply” button and save the settings for your device.
These are the steps that you will need to follow so that you can manage the printer sharing settings for your tplink WiFi router device. Once these settings are manage for your device, you can easily go for the login page for your device. You can access the tplink WiFi router login page using http:// tplinkwifi.net web address. There you can change the login user name and password for your device and secure your settings. From the blog page of your device you will get the details for tp link modem configuration tp link modem setup tp link wifi modem login login to tp link modem how to access tp link modem tp modem login connect to tp link modem tp link modem not working http tp link modem tp link modem quick setup tp link internet modem modem wifi router tp link and http //tplinkmodem.net/