tplink WiFi router and modem devices are easy to manage using the mobile and laptop. You can use http:// tplinkmodem.net web address at your web browser and there you can manage the settings for your device and you can use Tether application from your Android device and there you can manage the parental controls and access controls for your router device. There are default login details that are used to access the settings for your device and then you can change the login details very easily. If you are aware about making the other advance settings for your tplink modem device that you can also read other articles for your devices.
Here are the Steps to Configure TP-Link Router Device as WiFi 3G 4G Router Devices | http:// tplinkmodem.net Web Address.
- You can connect your tplink modem and router device using Ethernet cable.
- Access tplink modem device using http:// tplinkmodem.net modem login address and fill the login user name and password for your device.
- Go for the “Advanced” option.
- Choose “USB Settings” option.
- There you will find the “3G/4G Settings” tab.
- Using the check box you can easily enable these settings for your devices.
- Save the settings for your device
These are the simple steps that you will need to follow and you can configure the tplink WiFi router device to work as 3G and 4G router device. For access control settings you will need to configure the QoS settings for your device and for that you can use http:// tplinkwifi.net web address.
Tplink WiFi modem devices are that much capable that you can have trouble free internet connections for your devices. Please have a visit at the blog page and there you will get more and complete details for tp link modem setup tp link modem configuration tp link modem net login tp link modem router setup login modem net login modem net tp link modem login tplinkmodem.net and tp link adsl modem setup