if you want to share a USB device to all the computer devices that are connected to your network then you will need to configure the USB settings for your device. In this article we are going to explain the USB drive sharing for your tplink Archer C7C5 device that is very famous these days. You will need to make sure that you can access the login page for your device and that will be possible using http:// tplinkwifi.net web address.
Here are the Steps to Share the USB Drive for tplink Archer C7C5 device | http:// tplinkwifi.net Admin
- Connect the USB device the USB drive to your device.
- After that launch the web browser at your computer device and that device must be connected to the tplink Archer C7C5 device using Ethernet cable.
- Access the login page for your tplink Archer C7C5 device using http:// tplikwifi.net or http:// tplinkmodem.net web address.
- At the login window you can fill the tplink WiFi login user name and password for your device.
- Go for the “USB Settings” option for your device.
- Using the check box you can active the USB sharing for your device.
- Go for the “Folder Sharing” option for your device.
- There you will need to specify the folder name that you want to share with the computer devices that are installed to your location.
- You can specify the protocol settings for your tplink Archer C7C5 device. You can specify the FTP or FTP remote settings for your device.
These are the settings that you will need to make so that you can manage the USB drive to the tplink Archer C7C5 device. From the blog page you will also get the expert details for http //tplinkmodem.net/ tp link internet modem tp link modem not working connect to tp link modem how to access tp link modem tp link wifi modem login tp link modem configuration tp link modem net login login modem net and tplinkmodem.net