Hey Guys, what’s up! From my couple of days research, I have Found that many of you are looking for why router firewall is it necessary and how to set up modem-tplinkmodem.net. And if you are looking for the same thing then you are at the right post. Because in this article we are going to discuss Why firewall is necessary and how to set up modem-tplinkmodem.net.
What is TP-Link Router Firewall?
Firewall is nothing but a software which protects your computer, tablet or phone from the databased malware dangers that exist on the internet.
Reason For why router firewall is it necessary
- A firewall Protect your computer from unauthorized Remote access
- The firewall will also help you to Block messages linking to unwanted content.
- Firewall Will also Make online gaming safer.
- With the help of firewall, you can even Block Unsuitable or immoral content.
- A firewall can be of two Type
1- Hardware Firewall (Hardware firewalls are found in most homes, built into the Router)
2- Software Firewall
How to Setup modem-tplinkmodem.net.
- At first, you have to search for the SSID or network that is available for your TP link router device from your computer.
- Now click on the available network then click on “continue”.
- Now a page will open where you have to Enter your default Username and password.
- Once You get connected to your TP link device internet will access.
I hope that our service has pleased you. Still now if you have any query Relating to this article then comment down below in the comment section. We will try to reach your problem as soon as possible. If you have like this article, then share this article. Do follow us for a more latest update.