if you want to update the firmware file for your tplink WiFi router device then you can use the Tether application for that. The Tether application will not only help you to manage the firmware file for your devices but you can also configure other advance settings for your device. Once the setting are managed for your device, you can have these settings for your device. Make sure that you can update the firmware file for your devices using the online web page access. You can access the tplink WiFi modem login page using http:// tplinkmodem.net web address. You can also use http:// tplinkwifi.net web address for making the login page your device.
Here are the Steps to Manage the Firmware Update for your TP-Link WiFi Modem Devices
- Launch web browser at your computer device and access tplinkwifi.net web address.
- Fill the login page for your tplink WiFi router device.
- Go for the configure page and there you will find a number of options for setting up your tplink WiFi router and modem devices.
- If a new firmware update available for your router device then you will find a notification at your window.
- Simply click on the “Upgrade” option so that you can easily have firmware update for your tplink WiFi router device.
These are the steps that you will need to follow so that you can update the firmware for your device using http:// tplinkwifi.net web address. You can also go for the Tether application so that you can manage the settings for your device. If you can’t find the firmware for your device then you will need to find the latest firmware using the model number of the device you are using. Make sure that you can also have more details for tp link internet modem modem wifi router tp link http //tplinkmodem.net/ tp link modem net main net link modem reset modem tp link tp link modem router configuration tp link modem setting tp link modem router setup tp link adsl modem setup and all these settings are explain in the articles.